Meet Ebonie Allard
I am honoured that you thought of me, that you enjoy what I offer the world, and want to share me and my work with your audience.
I am very selective about what opportunities I say yes to these days, and priority when scheduling is given to my clients and to paid speaking events.
That said, if my schedule allows I would love to connect and build a relationship with you and your community.
Please take a moment to review my company values, guidelines and parameters that are in place, in order to see if we’d be a good fit for each other.
THINGS I LOVE SAYING YES TO:
1. Interviews and podcasts (audio/video/written)
2. Select Online Summits, interview series and challenges.
3. Interview style expert sessions or Q & A’s for your group online.
4. Paid, in-person speaking engagements, workshops or sessions for your mastermind, retreat or group.
5. Promoting your event if I am speaking via Instagram stories, plus one grid post, and Facebook at my discretion.
5. Providing a free gift of your choosing as a giveaway
I WILL NOT:
1. Send out a solo email to my list about the interview/event. I only do this with a few select partners per year and those are booked well in advance. I may send a line or two, but it won't be a solo.
2. Accept any invites that ask me for list size. Asking me for list size will make me an automatic no to your request. Size is not indicative of anything. Plus we not interested in “transactional only” business relationships.
3. Participate in any online and in-person events that do not display diversity and inclusion. (Gender, race, body, age and more) in the speaker lineup. I am not interested in being a part of something that doesn't share a range of perspectives.
4. Create special content for free interviews. If you want me to do the work, I'm happy to; for a fee.
5. Become an affiliate of any program that I have not personally vetted myself (but we are happy to check it out and see if it’s a fit).
6. Hop on a call with you to discuss the requirements of your summit or event — you can speak to my team at [email protected] about the details of your event.
7. Pay to be a part of your event, book, film or other opportunity.
8. Participate in anything that offers a fix-all solution, promotes scarcity or any kind of fear-mongering.
9. Participate in events that lack creativity, originality, heart, soul and courage.
THE TOPICS I'M KNOWN FOR TALKING ABOUT:
- EMPOWERMENT: Let's look at the stories that you're telling yourself.
I can help your audience to rewrite their story with them as the hero/heroine and have them make it a rich, playful, fun adventure.. and legacy.
- EMBODIMENT: Let's look at your operating system.
I can help your audience understand and embody their unique energy and intelligence systems. I pull from Human Design, and mBit (multiple brain integration technique) and share practical tangible ways to fall in love with your unique design (including your physical body) and live your life in life with your incarnation intentions and your highest potential.
- FULL SELF-EXPRESSION: Let's look at your Values and how you Communicate, Create and Co-create.
I can help your audience see their Values, Sensuality, Sexuality, Relationships and the way that they communicate in a whole new way. We'll explore leading with, embodying, and making your values your compass.
Other topics I love:
• Embodied + Neurodiverse Human Design.
• Being Unique + not Homogenising.
• Neurodiversity. Recognising and getting your needs met healthily.
• Self actualisation. • Facilitating transformation.
• Creativity. Intuition. Mysticism.
• Iteration & evolution of your personal brand.
• Spiritual Business.
• Healing trauma by being imperfect.
• Using your Multiple Brains / Embodiment.
• Elemental, Emotional, and Energetic Alchemy.
• 'Adulting.' Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence.
• Feminine Leadership (is not soft, or watered-down masculine leadership).
• Why knowing yourself, trusting yourself, and expressing yourself authentically yields THE greatest ROI of all.
• How and why to make it FUN!
If these policies are in line with the spirit of your feature, I look forward to hearing from you.
As seen in:
Ebonie Allard is an award-winning International Master Coach. A Mystic, a Misfit turned Maven, an Author, an Artist, and an Alchemist.
Before she was seven years old Ebonie had lived in a house truck, on a commune, in France, in New Zealand, in Ireland, and in several homes in England. She had been bathed in a sink, had a pet goose called Lucy, and had police in two countries looking for her. And she hasn’t made her life any more ordinary since!
Ebonie has never had a 'proper job'. From selling homemade cards when she was 14 and working in the film industry, to starting one of the first virtual assistant companies and her current work as a Mystic, and Artist - she’s been self-employed, a freelancer, a business owner and an entrepreneur.
She’s the creator of The Misfit to Maven Way, The Value Filter™ and ‘AWE: Adulting With Ebonie The Podcast' which is all about falling in love with being an Adult and everything that comes with that from responsibility to playfulness. She helps other neurodivergent, creative + spiritual Misfits to fully self-actualise and enjoy their physical experience.
Professionally; She facilitates alchemical magic and self-actualisation. She lives and makes Art. She shares her knowledge through online courses, community and 1:1 sessions.
Personally; she's a pussycat slash mermaid - splashing about in the sea, curled up in a sunny spot or off chasing her tail or a rainbow
Her first book Misfit to Maven: From ‘ARGH’ to ‘AHHH’ is more sex, drugs, and misadventure than other business books. Part memoir and part workbook, Ebonie helps readers build a life that feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside. Her second book ‘The Manual of Me®️’ helps you create your very own user manual.
Ebonie Allard is a modern Mystic, a Misfit turned Maven, an Award winning Master Coach, an Author, Artist and Speaker.
Professionally: She’s the creator of The Misfit to Maven Way, The Value Filter™ system and ‘AWE: Adulting with Ebonie The Podcast.’
She brings together ancient and modern wisdom to facilitate Self Actualisation in self-selected Misfits, Weirdos and Divergents. Her work is specifically focused on the embodiment of our individual and unique Human Design for empowerment, embodiment & full self-expression. She shares her wisdom in online courses, intimate retreats and bespoke 1:1 experiences.
Personally: She's a pussycat slash mermaid - when she’s not working you’ll find her splashing about in the sea, curled up in a sunny spot or off chasing a rainbow.
Ebonie Allard is an auDHD Modern Mystic. Author, Artist and Self Actualisation Facilitator. She is a Nervous System Accredited, Award Winning Master Coach focused on using Somatic Awareness and Human Design to help curious, complex, creative and often Neurodiverse ‘Misfits’ drop the projections and perceptions of who they think they ‘should’ be in order to survive and instead thrive, by being empowered, embodied, and fully expressed.
The Simply Smart Business Show with Gemma Went.
Be the change is a mini-series here on The Simply Smart Business Show where Gemma gets down to it with leaders in the online business world to talk about the problems facing our industry today and (most importantly) how we can create the changes we want to see.
In this episode we talked about:
- People always chasing the next money milestone
- Following other people’s standard of success
- Integrity, authenticity and values
- Pedestal coaching
- Vanity metrics
Takeaways from this show:
- Seeing everyone else be so shiny and pretty can make you feel stuck, but you’ve just got to keep your eyes on your own mat. Nobody else has lived your experience – they don’t have your limitations OR your possibilities.
- Give yourself permission not to follow the leader.
- So often, we’re outsourcing our pain. We’re not willing to grow up and look at the bits that make us feel uncomfortable – the internal work. You’ve got to learn to like yourself, to understand who you really are, to give yourself permission to go after what you need. It is not about looking for someone else to fix you because you are not broken.
The Intuition Conversations with Meghan Field.
The Intuition Conversations invite people to activate and strengthen their muscle of intuition - to trust themselves more, to remember who they are at their core before society and all the external messaging and structures around us told us who we should be, to get ever clearer on their purpose, and to experience the intrinsic power in this clarity
In this conversation, Meghan and I talk about my perspective on intuition and how listening in to that intuition has guided my inspiring journey through life. From a pilgrimage to Bali and completely pivoting my business, to realising that embracing multiple modalities was the right route for me and learning to say either 'yes' or 'no' and truly mean it.
Key talking points in this episode:
- Intuition is where science and magic meet.
- What blocks intuition
- My evolution from co-dependancy to grounded firm boundaries with an open heart and flexibility.