Meet Ebonie Allard
I am honoured that you thought of me, that you enjoy what I offer the world, and want to share me and my work with your audience.
I am very selective about what opportunities I say yes to these days, and priority when scheduling is given to my clients and to paid speaking events.
That said, if my schedule allows I would love to connect and build a relationship with you and your community.
Please take a moment to review my company values, guidelines and parameters that are in place, in order to see if we’d be a good fit for each other.
THINGS I LOVE SAYING YES TO:
1. Interviews and podcasts (audio/video/written) – I LOVE chatting with people about 'Adulting,' leadership, being yourself! Creativity. Priestessing. Iteration & evolution of your personal brand. Alchemy.
2. Select Online Summits, interview series and challenges.
3. Interview style expert sessions or Q & A’s for your group online.
4. Paid, in-person speaking engagements, workshops or sessions for your mastermind, retreat or group.
5. Promoting your event if I am speaking via Instagram stories, plus one grid post, and Facebook at my discretion.
5. Providing a free gift of your choosing as a giveaway
I WILL NOT:
1. Send out a solo email to my list about the interview/event. I only do this with a few select partners per year and those are booked well in advance. I may send a line or two, but it won't be a solo.
2. Accept any invites that ask me for list size. Asking me for list size will make me an automatic no to your request. Size is not indicative of anything. Plus we not interested in “transactional only” business relationships.
3. Participate in any online and in person events that do not display diversity and inclusion. (Gender, race, body, age and more) in the speaker line up. I am not interested in being a part of something that doesn't share a range of perspectives.
4. Create special content for free interviews. If you want me to do the work, I'm happy to; for a fee.
5. Become an affiliate of any program that I have not personally vetted myself (but we are happy to check it out and see if it’s a fit).
6. Hop on a call with you to discuss the requirements of your summit or event — you can speak to my team at [email protected] about the details of your event.
7. Pay to be a part of your event, book, film or other opportunity.
8. Participate in anything that offers a fix all solution, promotes scarcity or any kind of fear mongering.
9. Participate in events that lack creativity, originality, heart, soul and courage.
If these policies are in line with the spirit your feature, we look forward to hearing from you.
Download Ebonie's Media Pack:
Ebonie Allard + Media Pack [Complete] (2019)©
This is Ebonie's full and complete media pack with everything from podcast stats to talk topics and partnership options.
Ebonie Allard + Media Pack + Talk Topics (2019)©
If you are interested in hiring Ebonie for your event or conference, this media kit details the talks she would be happy to personalise and deliver for you.
Ebonie Allard is an award winning International Master Coach. She’s a Mystic, a Misfit turned Maven, an author, an artist, and The Priestess of Alchemy®️
She’s the creator of The Misfit to Maven Way, The Value Filter™ system and a semi retired serial entrepreneur. She empowers self-selected Misfits to free themselves from invisible cages; flourish and thrive.
Professionally; She makes alchemical Art, shares her knowledge through online courses, community experiences and occasional 1:1 sessions.
Personally; she's a pussycat slash mermaid - splashing about in the sea, curled up in a sunny spot or off chasing her tail or a rainbow.
Before she was seven years old Ebonie had lived in a house truck, on a commune, in France, in New Zealand, in Ireland, and in several homes in England. She had been bathed in a sink, had a pet goose called Lucy, and had police in two countries looking for her. And she hasn’t made her life any more ordinary since!
Ebonie has never had a 'proper job'. From selling homemade cards when she was 14 and working in the film industry, to starting one of the first virtual assistant companies and her current work as a Mystic, and Artist - she’s been self-employed, a freelancer, a business owner and an entrepreneur.
Her first book Misfit to Maven: From ‘ARGH’ to ‘AHHH’ is more sex, drugs, and misadventure than other business books. Part memoir and part workbook, Ebonie helps readers build a life that feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside.
Her first children's book is called "I am Nina Pearl" and is about a girl, who travels time and space (instead of waiting in castles for someone to save her.)
Ebonie Allard is an Internationally acclaimed award winning Master Coach.
She's an Author, Artist, Advocate and a Mystic.
She helps creative Misfits reveal their superpowers by simplifying their lives, and being bolder, freer and happier now.